Sorry I’ve been MIA recently. Life has been getting in the way once again. Just a heads up, this post is going to be about me and what’s been going on. (Well, a brief summary.)
1. I recently moved out of my parents’ house. I am now in the “real world” living with one of my friends (previously referred to as my ultra skinny vegan friend who runs for fun).
2. I work two jobs. This isn’t something that’s recent. I have a full-time job, which entails a 9-5 esque attitude. Basically watch Office Space and you’ll know what I deal with. My second job is only 7.5 hours a week, but that only leaves two nights after my full-time job for me to veg out.
3. I started a class. I decided that I wasn’t busy enough and should take on more work. I’m taking a three hour class at the community college to up my skills in the whole library world thing. While it’s definitely by choice, it’s still this whole burden going on.
4. I’m in a book club. This may not seem like much since we only meet once a week, but I’m one of the core people. It’s quite a bit of a push sometimes to read the whole book and come prepared knowing it inside and out enough to talk about it.
5. I’ve been tired. Because of the aforementioned activities, I’ve just been beat and the last thing I wanted to do was to sit down and stare at a screen and write.
I am getting back on my feet and reorganizing my time for when and for how long I can blog and do things that keep my zen.
To sum it all up: my life is in shambles, but I’m picking it back up little by little. Thanks for bearing with me!
There will be a review coming out on Monday and I’m hoping to go back to our regular blogging schedule! Until Monday 🙂 Enjoy your weekend!